Many people have asked where we stand in our adoption process so here is a little update.
1. We have been matched with this sweet little boy. And here he is with our picture in his hand. We are totally in love and can't wait to get him home!
2. We have PA (Preliminary Approval).
3. We are waiting for our LOA (Letter of Acceptance) from China. We hope to get that in August.
4. Then, we will submit our immigration/visa paperwork and wait for our Travel Approval.
5. We are still hoping to travel in November, but that could change.
Overall, we are doing really well! God is faithful in the waiting. We've seen him work in such cool ways. He is at work in the details, friends. Hopefully we can share some of those stories on the blog soon. In the meantime, thanks for walking with us. We are so grateful!
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.